Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Well, it has been almost a year since my last post on this site.  That was simply because I have been uploading all my card designs directly onto my Stampin Up site. 

If you would like to see my creations, please visit my site at www.yvonnepree.stampinup.net, click on "ideas", and view my designs which are listed under the main stamp set that I have used.

After attending another fantastic Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane and listening to some wonderful inspiring ladies (and a couple of gents), I have decided to get back into "blogging".

So here is what I have done today.



I ran a Techniques Class today and these were the two cards made using the Techniques that I taught.
The top card was using the "Rock N Roll" and the lower card using the "Emboss Resist" techniques.  I am running classes on a weekly basis, so if you are interested, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment