Sunday, August 25, 2013

Had a relatively quiet week with my Stampin' Up! business. Friday night I did a workshop with my lovely Morley ladies, it was a late night, as the card I designed for them to make had quite a lot of elements to it, so it took a while for them all to make it.  It was certainly worth it I think.  Here is what they all made.

On Saturday was the Make a Statement Digital Studio Tour - Perth event.  What a fabulous session we all had.  It was a hands on, step by step class on how to use our new Digital Content for Photobooks, home decor, invitations, flyers, cards and more (only limited by your imagination).  Prize Patrol was an unexpected bonus, with about 20 ladies receiving a selection of fabulous product.  Then an All Attendee Prize Patrol - everyone there will receive a selection of Digital Content this week.  Stampin' Up! are very generous.  So we actually receive more than the $35 registration fee in Digital Products Wow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment