Saturday, April 20, 2019

Welcome back !

It's been a long while since I posted on here, but I've got my mojo back and want to get back into inspiring others.....

Last week was busy with the first week of school holidays.  My regular class on Monday was a Keep It Simple Stamping or #simplestamping class.  The girls made 2 cards that don't require lots of product or tools.
This one features the Half Full stamp set.  If you like this set, then get in quick as it is retiring from the 2018-19 Annual Catalogue and is only available while stocks last.








Here we have used the Beautiful You stamp set which is continuing into the 2019-20 Annual Catalogue.

At Wednesday's class, I designed a Pop Up Accordion fold card which I engineered from a advertising brochure I saw online.  This class was for the "avid crafter" as it involves precision cutting, scoring and folding. 
Finally on Thursday I ran a class designed for kids who want to get a little creative. The girls who attended made a cute puppy dog card and as Mother's Day is just around the corner they made a Mother's Day card and Gift Box.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment