Monday, March 30, 2020

One Sheet Wonder - Make your own Designer Series Paper

Due to social distancing, I have had to change my in home classes to be available for everyone to do in their home using my instructions.  I am old school and like to use a written recipe, so I always make up printed instructions complete with measurements and colour photos.  So my regular class attendees can now order via email and then create the cards in their own home changing the look to use what they already have in the craft stash or they can order what I have used online and have them delivered to their home.
I designed these 2 card layouts to show "how to easily make your own Designer Series Paper".
PDF instructions are available for $7.00 please email me.
OR FREE - simply place an online order thru my Stampin' Up! store (click on link above)

No comments:

Post a Comment